925 S Taft Hill Rd, Fort Collins, CO 80521
Main duties as a Laundry Attendant include assisting customers when they arrive with self-serve and wash/dry/fold laundry. In addition, you would be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the facility, making sure it stays clean and organized.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Answer customer questions regarding facility services
- Resolve equipment issues as they arise
- Process wash/dry/fold drop-off laundry orders efficiently
- Complete store and equipment cleaning as needed.
- Promote a safe environment by being attentive to potential hazards
- Ability to read and write
- Understanding of basic computer skills
- Ability to physically exert 10-20 pounds of force regularly and up to 50 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull or move objects.
Company Policy and Procedure Compliance:
- Comply with the Company’s Code of Conduct.
- Follow all company policies and procedures as well as all local, state, and federal laws.
For more information or to apply for a position at The Laundry Basket, please submit the below form.